​​Off Campus Apartment Listing

The Department of Residence Life & Housing, in an effort to help our students as they move off campus, has compiled a list of local apartments that will offer a special discount for Queens students.  Please see the list below and make sure to contact them directly for more information.

​***SPECIAL NOTE***  Queens University of Charlotte is not endorsing any of these apartment complexes, merely listing them for our student's information.  Before you enter into any apartment lease, please do the following:

  • Review the Residency Requirement to make sure you are eligible to live off campus.
  • Communicate with your Student Financial Services Counselor to make sure this is a good financial decision for you.
  • Consult with your parent(s)/legal guardian(s) to make sure they are aware of this move.

Click the link to download the Living Off Campus 101 presentationOff Campus 101 Workshop.pdf

This page will be updated when new apartment deals are secured.  Last update: 3/21​/18​