Sponsored by Student Engagement
· Saturday, April 6th @ 9:30am – 3:00pm (Crown Room)
· You must RSVP to attend. Please contact Joshua Cauble for more information – firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Leadership Summit Conference is a one-day conference experience, dedicated to students and campus leaders of Queens University of Charlotte. The theme for this year’s Leadership Summit is “Authentic Leadership.” Through workshops and sessions, students will participate in learning key principles of leadership and character development, and be provided with opportunities to connect these new skills with their previous experiences and begin the process for taking these ideas into their student leadership positions.
1. How does leadership look different for each person and how does understanding your authentic self determine your style of leadership?
2. How can you utilize the information that you learned from the conference to succeed throughout your time at Queens?
3. In what way are you able to better understand who you are authentically, including strengths that you bring as a leader?