Information Technology Services at Queens University of Charlotte creates and supports a stable and user-friendly computing environment that empowers the students, faculty, and staff we serve.
Information Technology Services will transparently provide reliable technology solutions that empower faculty, staff, and students to focus on what they need to do, rather than the technology they use to do it.
We are driven by the teaching and learning mission of the university, which seeks to transform the lives of the students who choose Queens. We partner with the faculty, staff, and students we serve to understand their computing needs and measure our success through theirs.
In serving a diverse customer base, with a wide range of needs, it is imperative that we understand the goals and objectives of the university and appropriately align our resources. We will be diligent and compassionate as we balance customer service with customer support to deliver sustainable solutions that meet the needs of the greater Queens community and maximize university resources.
• Listen to our customers to understand their functional needs.• Provide positive, solutions based thinking.• Act proactively and with purpose. • Communicate to ensure transparency.• Deliver on commitments.
• Listen to our customers to understand their functional needs.
• Provide positive, solutions based thinking.
• Act proactively and with purpose.
• Communicate to ensure transparency.
• Deliver on commitments.